|Location: ||New Castle, Delaware, United States|
|Professional Status: ||Looking for employment|
|Looking For: ||Employment|
|Occupation: ||Registered Nurse|
|Skills: ||SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS|
• Caring Healthcare Professional with comprehensive training and more than two years of experience as a registered nurse in the Emergency Room department.
• Long term care experience – ability to work with the ageing population and being a part of health care delivery team. Recognizing the needs of this particular population and meeting them at their point of need.
• Highly skilled in patient care and needs assessment, dispensing medications, catheterization and IV procedures, charting, triage, critical care procedures, and staff supervision and mentoring.
• Quick study with ability to easily grasp and implement new ideas, concepts, and methodologies. At ease in fast-paced, high stress situations with emerging, changing and multiple responsibilities.
• Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical, administration, organizational, problem solving, and leadership skills. Thrive in both independent and collaborative work environments.
• Comfortable using a variety of computer programs and applications including MS Office Suite and Meditech.
• Possesses excellent assessment skills and ability to communicate patient needs to physician. I enjoy being part of a team of nurses, nursing assistants, and physicians in providing care.
|Relationship Status: ||Married|
|Height: ||5'8" (173 cm)|
|2767 views since 23 January 2012|